Please contact your insurance company to verify if a circumcision is covered. If you have IEHP/Medi-Cal or if your plan does not cover the procedure; we charge $250.
Before your Appointment
Instructions for the day of the procedure:
1. Stop feeding 2 hours prior to your appointment time.
2. Bring an extra blanket and diaper.
3. Be prepared to feed baby after the procedure.
1. You may give Tylenol after the procedure up to every 4-6 hours. Measure it very carefully and use it sparingly. (call office for the correct dose).
2. If there is oozing of blood, call us at (951) 686-8223. If it is after hours, go to the ER.
3. Do not use a wipes to clean it. Wipes will burn, If by chance the penis needs to be cleaned, use a soft cloth with warm water to clean it.
4. Please follow up in 4 days.